Friday, October 30, 2009

Nebulous

Nebulous...... I had actually never heard the word before, until a very close personal friend of over 20 years used it encapsulate me..... Vague, Unsure, without limits...... I believe i made my friend feel that i may had been upset over the description, but attempted to give assurance that if i were to accept such an observation from anyone,.... it would be easiest to accept from a friend that I trust. And trust this friend I do.
Of course I now have something interesting to blog about today.... Its sometimes important to have a grasp on how those that are closest to us,... see us. If we rely solely on how we feel we may be missing a piece of the big picture. How others see us, especially those who's observations we desire and respect carries weight.
My friend knows about the year i have had... its been a hard one,... and i made it a point to ask if they could still see the real "me"... the person they have come to care for and understand in spite of everything i have been through. I was reassured when they answered "yes".
So... I know I'm still here.. still standing...head above water.

Sometimes a little truth is a welcome thing.
I think i am resolving though.... to no longer come across as "Nebulous"
Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. You will always be real if you remain real and true to yourself. I promise you that.

    \IiiI

    ReplyDelete